Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Diaspora

Today, I was really set to join a training for call center agent in Makati. It starts 5 pm yet I was not able to go because I had the same pain in my left buttocks. I always feel it when I climb high places; it seems my veins there are coiling. This day, the pain is not bearable. I was crying out. Whatever massage I give myself, the pain won't disappear. Maybe I lack the exercise.

I missed the training today. I am not intending to be a call center agent. It was that I am vacant right now after my two month research ended. I have been writing all the same yet I dont know, everytime I open my computer, I feel boredom stikes me. This training I only aim at learning how to modulate my voice and project it.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

smplcv said...

So sad! well you need to treat this your self. I am from India and been helping many people to self heal themselfs ..I suggest you to practice meditation daily in the mornings. try this


Purchasing CV

joe said...

Thanks for sharing this post with us. It's really an amazing post. Keep posting the good work in future too.
Small Business Loan